3D with Me! will show kids the ins and outs of 3D printing and 3D design. Students will receive instruction from professionals who use 3D printing in engineering solutions every day.
They will learn to:
- Design/Model objects in TinkerCAD
- Use a 3D pen to make models of the Eiffel Tower, a windmill, a ferris wheel, or even the wings of a model airplane
- Students 10-13 only. Younger students will use clay to model
- Create gcode for a 3D printer with a slicer (like Slic3r and Cura)
- Transform TinkerCAD objects into real printed parts
- Understand the ins and outs of how a 3D printer works
- Work with a team to create something amazing
- And much more!
To take a look at our policies and procedures Click Here.